On October 29th HELSUS invites to a Knowledge tour throughout Latvia!
This time our route leads through Kalnciems, Jelgava and Olaine. During the journey
we will visit Maris Žunda to learn how to hardened ourselves against everyday stress;
Body and Spirit sauna practitioners, who will explain how to make every sauna visit
complete and make their own plant scrubs; researcher I. Valerjans to learn
of the common origin and similarities between Latvian language and Sanskrit .
Cold lover Māris Žunda – Wim Hof theory and practice
Body and Spirit sauna practitioners – Introduction in Latvian sauna and scrub/peeling workshop
I. Valerjans – The direct link and proof between Latvian and Sanskrit
More detailed information: email@example.com or 26419727
•Apply until 24.10. Places are limited.
• The participation fee is: 30 Eur (includes transportation fee and lectures/workshops)
• Children till age 12 can ride along without an additional fee (if they are seated with their parents)
• Lunch costs are not included – the meal will be enjoyed near Jelgava
• Departure: 9.00 ; Return ~ 19.00
• Departure from: Gas station “Neste – Dzirnavu”, Dzirnavu un Satekles street junction, Rīga (http://ow.ly/tQnl304Q7RX)
Let’s explore Latvia together!
Until we meet!